Addiva Elektronik is hiring Electronics Developer
We develop embedded systems, that is electronics and real-time software. Our special areas are data communication and power supply. We are in a very expansive and exciting phase with a number of new projects and investment in tools and equipment. We are investing in a project-based office with rooms of 4-6 seats, creative spaces and lab, 2,5 times our current area.
Our projects may consist of minor studies or investigations to projects where >5 colleagues develop a product together.
Our customers are small – large and in different industry branches.
Our culture is characterised by great openness, trust and creativity. Our team comes from 5 different countries and we like good coffee, tea and food, motorsports and sports like volleyball, football, floorball, badminton, running and more.
Within the group, we provide the entire chain ranging from concept development to series production. Four Addiva companies together with our sister company Eskilstuna ElektronikPartner (EEPAB) develops products and systems “from sensor to cloud”.
If you want to be a part of seeing ideas develop into series-produced products, you have come to the right place!
We are looking for you who preferably master everything from concept, architecture, analog and digital design, schematics design, component selection and layout.
• Master´s degree in electrical/electronics design, robotics, mechatronics or
physics with orientation embedded systems.
• Open to develop your own skills, see different projects and techniques,
and meet new customers.
• Skills in both digital and analogue design.
• Experience from Altium which is our preferred development tool.
• Design for EMC Compliance.
- Worked with data communication products
- You must master English at a professional level in both talking and writing.
- You will work at our office at Sigurdsgatan close to Mälaren doc.
If interested, contact one of us in the Management team:
Lennart Liljeström, CEO, technique
073-384 02 70
Johan Åkerberg, Specialist Data Communication, Adjunct Professor Mälardalens university
072-018 69 10
Peter Krantz, V.P. sales, economy, HR
070-867 24 57